Features & Benefits
- Folds-up for space-saving storage and portability
- Can hold the engine: vertically, horizontally, & at a 45 degree angle
- 5 ball detent pins: 2 for the folding legs, 1 for the fold-down/up mast, 1 for the engine mount tip back, 1 for the engine mount rotation angle
- Heavy duty, easy rolling casters
- Fold out radius of legs: 32"
- Fold up distance tot op of engine stand plat: 40"
- Folded Down dimensions: 14" X 40" x 18"
- Approximately 125 lbs.
Fold & Tilt Engine Stand
We wanted an engine stand that would do two things: Fold-up into a small, easily transportable unit AND tilt-up to make many engine rebuilding and painting operations easier. A logical desire, except for one thing: Nobody made one. So we made one for ourselves. It worked so well, and offered so many advantages that when a racing friend saw it, he had to have one.
The Fold-up Engine Stand is a tremendous improvement over traditional engine stands in two important ways:
- It tips-up to make post-crankshaft installation operations much easier. Installing the pistons and connecting rods and engine painting are just a few of the operations that you will find become so much easier in the tip-up position.
- When not in use, it folds-up to save you valuable floor space in your shop or garage. Two of the support legs fold up against the third leg (with casters still in contact with the ground for easy rolling. Then fold the support stalk down and the entire engine stand can be hung on a wall, or leaned up against a wall out of your way.
"I've never seen an engine stand where it has an option to raise it vertically. It's great to be able to look at the whole engine without having to bend over. Plus, you can rotate the engine to get access to any area."
Folding Engine Stand: M998088